Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Working card-columns

I finally figured out what the issue was: since I was invoking the trait multiple times, each card was getting refreshed by subsequent invokes. Derp.  Also, since it was a singleton, all queries were happening to all cards.

With that experiment done, I've got to decide if I like that or if I should do it another way.

Meh.  For now, I'm going to work on the card-deck layout - the issue with that one is that bootstrap 4 doesn't have that layout as responsive.  That may mean there is some javascript jimmy'ing to get it to work and no raw CSS fixes.  Which I think I'm fine with, but I'd rather do it the "proper way."

No comments:

The Septembers

It's been a pretty stressful last few weeks.  I suppose I should vent a bit about it - I really hate when everything has to be walled aw...