Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Moar Website! Graphics Tablet!

Well, I finally managed to figure out what was going on with the signalr service - apparently, I needed to add it to the app.shared.module.ts file instead of the app.browser one.  Go figure.  It is published to the fabric and I get to diddle with it sometime later.

I also got my graphics tablet in and the thing is quite a bit more monstrous than I thought it would be.  I'll test it out tomorrow night on my laptop and then I'll have to talk to a guy about a desk.  Now that I have a permanent room (at least until the bank tries to take it away), I can probably settle for a more permanent desk.  Being fairly tall and having a bunch of doo-dads around, it would have to be custom.

Work has been interesting, the last interview I had to do was a very nice and intelligent lady.  When I started describing what we'd need her to do and why I'd be asking some technical questions she came right out and said that the job wasn't what she had wanted.  I applaud that honesty and wished her well.


No comments:

The Septembers

It's been a pretty stressful last few weeks.  I suppose I should vent a bit about it - I really hate when everything has to be walled aw...