Friday, August 10, 2018

New box mod and art tablet

I am hoping today that the box mod I ordered from Aspire comes in today.  It said it was in Cincinnati as of this morning so I won't get my hopes up.  I do like that it'll take bigger batteries and has more options than my Glo-230 mod - though I'm not sure about the whole "Pro" thing they insist on taking onto the name.  How can someone vape professionally, honestly?  There is probably competitions for it but doesn't seem like there is any money in it.

Also, I put in an order for a graphics tablet and it is a Huion.  I got one for my sister a while back and she does get some use out of it.  Mostly I need to find a spot to put it on my desk which is pretty cluttered with vape juice bottles and other electronics stuff.

I need to just knuckle down and start building a custom desk for all of this stuff.

No comments:

The Septembers

It's been a pretty stressful last few weeks.  I suppose I should vent a bit about it - I really hate when everything has to be walled aw...