Saturday, August 11, 2018

Game day and more Angular frustration

Today was a fairly good game day, though unfortunately, it can be sometimes frustrating.  There is much to test and work out in the rules, but I feel that structuring it has made it easier to write on the fly.  I think that if I had made my character beforehand, it might've saved some time - but we usually BS quite a bit before the game starts up.

Speaking of frustration, I've had to resort to SO for an answer to something specific to asp.net core on Angular.  I've tried to move my stuff to a service so that it can be a singleton and not have to keep reconnecting, but the way Microsoft has all their stuff chopped up into different modules, bootscripts, configurations, and all that is obnoxious.  Most of the search results have stuff that should work - but it is only for projects that are for Node.js or PHP or anything else.

Ugh.

No comments:

The Septembers

It's been a pretty stressful last few weeks.  I suppose I should vent a bit about it - I really hate when everything has to be walled aw...