Friday, August 24, 2018

Package missed

Well.  Crap.

I had a package that was supposed to go to a friend's house and.. well... it didn't arrive.  Now I'll have to find out what the heck happened to it.  I hope it was just the post office being the post office and not doing something right.  That's what happens when you let a union take over a government office.  Barely get any work done but they still get paid and their precious pensions.

Ugh.

However, I'm not ready for the stress of it, so I'm going to put it off till Monday and see if it resolves itself by then.  Entirely possible that it will and I'll have headaches for nothing.

Oh well,  I'm going to fiddle around with the literary character sheets for now - should be a snap with Dreamweaver to help do all of the fancy bootstrap stuff.

No comments:

The Septembers

It's been a pretty stressful last few weeks.  I suppose I should vent a bit about it - I really hate when everything has to be walled aw...