Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thursday - the day to end all days (not the weekend yet!)

I don't know why I keep watching 'How (not) to Summon a Demon Lord."  I think the whole ecchi thing, even when combined with i-sekai-style storyline has gotten grating.  The slime thing was completely unnecessary and eye-rollingly bad.  I'm just biding my time for the next Overlord episode since I have been jonesing for that one for a while.  I'd be more excited for the new season of One Punch Man, but that isn't till April of next year.  Though I wouldn't mind seeing the next season of RE:Zero or No Game No Life, too.  I'm not going to hold on for hope, though.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get ahold of the custom furniture company sometime next week to talk about the new desk.

No comments:

The Septembers

It's been a pretty stressful last few weeks.  I suppose I should vent a bit about it - I really hate when everything has to be walled aw...