Monday, August 13, 2018

The website and SignalR

So as far as Angular 5 goes, it is becoming less of a problem.  I'm now pretty focused on getting the db connection bit done in order to have my NLG stuff pulling.  There are a few ideas for how to generate templates, but I'm not sure about AIML or some other regex matching.  If there was an automated way I can pull templates from Google nGrams and do partial matches with books - then I can at least have a model of existing phrases.

    I'd probably be walking the line with plagiarism if I were to use the actual sentences verbatim - but does style transfer apply to something like that?

No comments:

The Septembers

It's been a pretty stressful last few weeks.  I suppose I should vent a bit about it - I really hate when everything has to be walled aw...