Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sing-Song Speech

Before I lose my train of thought, for text-to-speech, the mannerisms for speaking might be best serviced with a music generation system.  My reasoning behind this would be it is not necessarily music but it has a certain meter, pitch variation and so on.  If it were to come down to an AI coming up with something to say, mood can best be expressed by a variation in tone in much the way as something is sing-song.  However, a certain clamp would be implied so that it isn't over the top, but at the same time breathe a little bit of life into the character.


I had something else but honestly couldn't tell you where I was going with the thought.


Powered by Qumana


No comments:

The Septembers

It's been a pretty stressful last few weeks.  I suppose I should vent a bit about it - I really hate when everything has to be walled aw...