Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Service Fabric updates

So after hitting a breakthrough at work, I also came home and knocked a few things outta the park.  For starters, I managed to get all of my framework stuff up and out of 2.1.301 and up to 2.1.4 - I am hoping for 2.2 to be released to production, but those things take time.

I did manage to get the EF stuff migrating and updating the database.  Fears are, however, that since I'm tying Character objects to subscribers, that stuff may be in flux for a while.  At least I got down the basics.  Should be full-steam-ahead however from there.  The best bet would be to have a solid weekend to knock against the SF to see what kind of noise it makes.

Also, I'm kinda dreading having to talk to the installation people - they took way too long to get me a quote (in addition to installing the darn TV) that I'm just going someplace else.  I really don't want to wait a full week just to get a quote and then gawd knows how long to get it up on the wall.

No comments:

The Septembers

It's been a pretty stressful last few weeks.  I suppose I should vent a bit about it - I really hate when everything has to be walled aw...