Wednesday, February 18, 2009

AI Programming

I've been eyeballing a few things to code with, tho trying to figure out which one and why I would want to use it. For instance, should I go with LISP of which is really good for lists handling weighted responses or something like F# which seems to integrate well with any other .NET assembly? I dunno. Things like a neural network seem to be pretty dependant on having nodes of some sort, with weighted values on the connectors.

??:/??

Yeah, I guess I need to brush up on my math skillz. I've been needing the brain exercise in a long time -- it seems to have atrophied to the point where my memory sucks and doing simple addition takes longer than I had planned.

No comments:

The Septembers

It's been a pretty stressful last few weeks.  I suppose I should vent a bit about it - I really hate when everything has to be walled aw...